September 24, 2019

Our office provides a variety of real estate services, including title and closing services. Buying or selling real estate requires transferring title with a deed and recording it with the county recorder’s office in which the property is located. The original deed is then returned to the buyer for safe keeping. If, for some reason, the original deed is lost or misplaced, copies of the deed can be obtained from the county reco...

September 11, 2019

            We’ve previously discussed planning for long-term care in a nursing home. This post will focus on planning for long-term care when assisted living or community-based services are required.

            Elderly Waiver (“EW”) is a federal Medicaid waiver program that funds home and community-based services. EW is the only medical assistance program that pays for assisted living. However, w...

Please reload

Search By Topics
Please reload

Featured Posts

Co-owning Land: What is a Partition Action?

Please reload

Recent Posts